Forgot your password?
NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
MY ACCOUNT & PRIVILEGES
Do I need to have an account to shop at CHARLESKEITH.EU?
Having an account with CHARLESKEITH.EU will speed up the checkout process and allow you to keep track of your orders. You can sign up for an account before shopping or create one before you head to checkout.
You also have the option to shop through guest checkout. However, your information will not be stored and you will not be able to check or make amendments to your order if you have opted for guest checkout. If you change your mind, you can still create an account after placing your order using your current details.
What are the benefits of creating an account?
How do I create an account?
How do I sign in to my account?
How do I reset/change my password?
How can I edit/update my account details?
How can I edit/update my billing and shipping addresses?
How can I become a CHARLES & KEITH Privilege member?
To join us as a member, all you need to do is to make a one-time purchase of €250 or above at CHARLESKEITH.EU with a registered account.
Your membership is non-transferable and valid only for registered customers. Without prejudice to any action, misuse and/or abuse of privileges will result in the termination of membership by CHARLES & KEITH. CHARLES & KEITH reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of its programme without prior notice. The decision of CHARLES & KEITH shall be final and binding in the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with transactions made with membership privileges.
What privileges am I entitled to?
As a CHARLES & KEITH Privilege Member, you enjoy:
- Welcome gift: €10 off your next online purchase
- Birthday perk: €10 off your online purchase during your birthday month. Promo code will be sent via email.
- 10% off* full-price items when you shop online CHARLESKEITH.EU
- Hassle-free checkout experience
- The latest fashion news, updates on new arrivals, special offers and online exclusive promotions
*Please note that the 10% discount is not applicable for gift vouchers, special project items, foot care products, or sales and promotional items, unless otherwise stated.
How do I activate my member privileges?
Once you become a CHARLES & KEITH privilege member, you will automatically enjoy the privileges at your next purchase when you shop with your online account at CHARLESKEITH.EU. A confirmation notification will be sent to your email address to inform you about your privilege membership status before you can start to enjoy your member privileges online.
How do I enjoy my privileges?
For online purchases at CHARLESKEITH.EU, please ensure you register for an account and sign in prior to making your purchase. We regret to inform you that you can’t qualify for privilege membership if you have opted for guest checkout.
Can I get to enjoy the member privileges immediately on the purchase which qualifies me to be a member?
No, your privileges can only be used after your membership has been activated at CHARLESKEITH.EU.
Can I enjoy my membership privileges in overseas stores?
Member privileges are only valid in the location where the privilege membership has been registered. Memberships registered through CHARLES & KEITH retail stores overseas and on other sites are not valid at CHARLESKEITH.EU.
Will my privilege membership expire?
No, your privilege membership will not expire.
Terms & Conditions
- CHARLES & KEITH reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of its programme without prior notice.
- The decision of CHARLES & KEITH shall be final and binding in the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with transactions made with membership privileges.
- Member privileges are valid online at CHARLESKEITH.EU only.
- Membership is non-transferable and valid only for the registered customer.
- Without prejudice to any action, misuse and/or abuse of privileges will result in termination of membership by CHARLES & KEITH.
- Privileges are not applicable for the purchase of gift vouchers, special project items or sale and promotional items, unless otherwise stated.